Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Youth Camp

Should I say weee? Again?

Anyway, I hope my clothes are ready! Now I'm wearing sort of like the rejects from my drawer.

And.. I have to get my Joker costume done! Its quite difficult, since I don't have purple pants.
But! My mom has this really really weird green vest with colourful circles around the place. I don't even know why she bought it.

Then, I have to find my pantsss. Long. And PURPLE. Almost impossible to find in my wad of clothes.

My face. I've got that settled. The main base, bedak sejuk! For those of you who don't really have any idea about it, it's what Simple Jack wears! My brother wears it every night. But it stinks. Because it's fermented rice. And then, borrow my mom's reddy red red lipstick.

At least I'm wearing The Joker. My brother before this and Jimmy Mackelroy(I dunno how to spell his name) kept on pushing for Camille. CAMILLE? But he wanted Jo and I to be the male-male duo in Blades of Glory. That is actually a very good idea. BUT. There's always a but. Jo hasn't even watched the movie and she's not dressing up. So. I think it's rather difficult to do the peacock costume. Not many people knew who the half Bond Girl from Quantum of Solace is. Well, she's CAMILLE.

Oh and a pack of cards. The Joker needs a pack of cards.

Yay! I'm going as a guy. I'll probably be horrid.

The camp is on Saturday. I'm in the same group as Jo, in the same devotional thing with Jo, and probably in the same dorm as her. They treat us like peas in a pod. Quite a good thing. Last time Jo was asking my cousin Sue to come. Then we could jump across the space between beds and talk and talk and talk. My cousin asked whether we thought she was a flying squirrel. I'm new, so I have a tick on my name. Noooo... Extra attention?

I'm pushing for posts. Long ones if possible.

3 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Youth Camp? It reminds me of SUFES.

=.=

Emotional Penguins said...

i noe i like bolt too..is Jo ..joanna??? JOANNA GRACE LEE???

--said that for the bolty post

Jian Lin said...

Niooo, she's my cousin.