Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Second Day of M-IFW 08

That seems really long ago. Everything blends into one another. This is probably going to be a boring post.

Going to CAD. Bust-a-Nut chose to do my lamp which my parents STOLE. I took such a long time just to do a light bulb. How could I? I was one of the last to finish. Also because I closed it before I saved it. Praaaaa

Then yay! My mom comes to pick us up to the fashion week! We ate Tesco chocolate cookies for lunch. It was actually quite nice. Then I had to change and wear my mom's evil platforms. They aren't really evil, just that I'm not used to spoiling my feet. I really, really, need to get formal shoe.

We start searching for a parking lot and then I point out a fabulous spot but my mom doesn't hear me. I forgot to tell you, Sonia and Leila came. Wee. They pile on the fun.

We go down and start ooh-ing and ahhh-ing at The Gardens. The Gardens is expensive. That's what makes it appealing. My mom kept ahh-ing at the wooden flooring in shops. "That's the floor I want."

We go up and up in escalators. Then we reached our destination to find out that it was squashed and stuffed with people. We tried to catch the show with the Bumiputra designers. Alright, no more show. My mom went downstairs and came up asking whether we wanted to skip the show and eat at Red Box since it was so cheap. We settled with NO. Well, luckily, because soon after a volunteer gave us tickets!

The show was too long. It was boring and the music was just disturbing. I wanted it to end! It ended. We ate trunch - a packet of bee-hoon and ice-lemon tea.

Weee. We caught the Albert King show. It was... great? Maybe be even more than great. It made me stare and stare and stare over and over again. All the stuff wasn't alike. And it covered my fashion ground - Evening! Wee again. What was nice was that every dress had a certain flower so it all looked alike at the same time.

We grew tired and was riding on an escalator when a woman told us the next show was totally free seating so we could get sit where we wanted. We got pink roses too. And I still have the image of a very rich woman seated with her legs open opposite us in the super VIP seats. The show we watched was by Anita Hiong or Heong or something like Hiong.

Plus we got freebies! Lipgloss from L'oreal and face mask.

0 scribbles: