Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bolty!!!


I watched Bolt yesterday! It is goooood.


I went to a sleepover with Jo, Ken, and Yang, at Jo's house and slept at 5? Or was it closer to 4:30? Anyway, it was late, the guys had slept already, but Jo and I continued to talk, whisper, snigger, laugh. YWC matchmaking. Wow.


Then I had to wake up at 9 am to go to a class. To glaze pots and so on. I came back and there was a call for me to watch Bolt! It was stressed at first since I needed to go to some Ballet class with a grumpy, brooding teacher.


I thought Bolt would be normal, but it wasn't!


The starting was just too cute. White dog puppies. Ahhh. But then the hamster is the cutest. It looks more like a ball than an animal. Mittens too. There were some really emotional parts. And the starting was nice.
Haha. Face transformation. Bolt was good.

1 scribbles:

Emotional Penguins said...

i noe i like bolt too..is Jo ..joanna??? JOANNA GRACE LEE???