Thursday, December 18, 2008

True

I went to my first TRU camp. It was okay - lah.

I think the ones before were better. That's what Ken and Jo say. The camp was pleasing and agreeable, but nothing really stood out. There wasn't really a "special" thing.

If there were three levels of niceness displayed in nods, I think it would get the third nod, meaning the second worst nod. The best nod has your head moving up and down very fast with your tail wagging. I don't think there's a camp like that. Dorothy said to wait for heaven. HA. HA. Your mouth is open and your head is moving quite slowly up and down. There's quite a wild look in your eyes. That's the second. Now, the third, how I judge this camp, eyes are calm, head is moving in rythm upwards and outwards while mouth is shut. But still you can see that the person is liking the camp. The fourth nod is simple, it just shows that you dislike something.

Sooo. I don't think there's much left to talk about camp. I don't even have photos. Everything was done in routine. Jo and I talked, and talked, and talked at night. This is a conversation.

Somebody: So you two were the ones talking at night!
We: Oh, you could hear?
Somebody: Abaden. (How do you spell it?)

Yay! We talked. The first night there really wasn't anything to "talk" about. But the third night we had this game where we asked each other "things". It was supposed to be truth or dare actually. But, only truths came out I wouldn't really even call them truths because they were more like opinions. But truths come out with opinions. Haha. Hahahahaha. The questions we asked were really weird. Sometimes.

Then there was a time where the person who scooped out rice announced for lunch that the girls were having a competition on who ate the least rice. Then at night he said it was peer pressure.

I think it was the third night, Dora smacked me with something while Jo and I were talking. It was dark, and it was a surprise, so I was shocked. I couldn't even see her face, only here black outline.

It was time to go home! It passed fast, meaning that I actually enjoyed. Wait, what am I saying? No, I don't dislike it. But it wasn't GREAT. I guess I can say I "enjoyed" it. I slept in the car. And I went home!

2 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Mmmm ... This is how you spell it - "abuthen". LOL.

Jian Lin said...

LOL