Monday, December 8, 2008

Lip Butter

I've rediscovered the secret for lips that don't hurt. Shea butter! I think you can use Vaseline. But shea butter works faster.

My dad went on a flight and they loaded him with expensive stuff. A shea butter pot, a small tube of handcream and some other stuff. Nice stuff.

But I just HAD to leave the butter pot in the car - sideways. I came back finding the car compartment sooo oily. It really was a waste.

1. My mom or was it me had to clean it up later. Oh wait, was I the one to clean it up?
2. About half of the butter dirtied the car.
3. The stuff is EXPENSIVE.
4. Now the butter in the pot is not equal. Meaning all the shea butter is only on one side of the tin. There's some on lid also.

Now I have to put it in the fridge. I tried taking it out for around an hour and it was this digusting, squashy, pudgy thing. It looks like tapioca in the fridge.

3 scribbles:

Huang Shifeng said...

what a waste....

Jian Lin said...

I got a new Himalaya lip balm!!!

JLynn said...

Nice. jian lin! i duno how to get a list of names...links to other people's blogs. when you comment on my post ur name is there right, i clicked it but it only brought me to your profile details, not your blog. help~