Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Stress Please

Wee. I just went to YWC 08 and came out - alive! Actually I'm shocked. I didn't "do well" in the last one.

We wrote The Toilet Paper. I found the stress interesting, lovable (when in camp), and one of the best things in this YWC. Some people cracked and splattered and worked themselves up into a rage.

The Toilet Paper

Elliot - Editor.

Lydia - Assistant Editor.

Sarah Yong - The girl who borrowed my soap and sent me back to the sink in her room to get it
back. She said she even forgot who she borrowed it from. zzz.

Jia Wei - Has a 8.1 mega pixel camera. Picture bank.

Jo Fan - I borrowed his camera a lot. Picture bank. Has the kitty pictures.

Brian - Contributor of The Toilet Paper and resident artist.

Sophia - Teeny weeny feet.

Fayanadya Adipatria - Writes reviews.

Timothy - Did the Benedict article. Stepped on a cow-patty. Kaweeee.

Sieh Jin - Dodo the Frog. Frodo the Dog.

Phui Yee - Main Editor.

Me. Who lives in Brian's shadow in art. pra. Came up with the mas head of The Toilet Paper!!!

The first day was really long. The night was quite horrible but one of the best also because of the STRESS. The Toilet Paper was dying. The was only one computer to be used and that konged out.

The second day I went to snap photos of Benedict Subramaniam and the kitten. Wow. The kitty was cute. But not THAT cute. But it was cute because nearly all kittens are cute. IT DIEEDDD. Jazz killed it. The dogs are not as gentle as you think. Think about it, THE KITTEN DIED. I wrote the kitten story. At last I got the chance to jump in the pool. We watched Motorcycle Diaries. Word went around saying the actor was better than Daniel Radcliffe except his eyes were not half as touching.

Third day. I woke up realising the days were running away. The next day I was going to go home! We went to the cave where Freddie Chong spent his last few breaths. And I came out - ALIVE! My legs hurt. Ouch. Writer's Slam moved to tomorrow! Then at night suddenly I'm asked to write an article.

The slam. Not everybody spoke. Interesting. I go home to Catty.

Random notes.

I drank more Milo than water!
I love the stress!
Food was worse than last time though it got better. Or maybe I just got used to it.
Ron thinks the food is alright, but he thinks the rice is ground-breaking!
The cow-pies amazed me!
Not everyone enjoyed it.
I didn't become a fish. Meaning I swam much less.

It was great. I'll go next year - if I can.

I'm going to dig out some photos.

2 scribbles:

Elliot said...

By golly, you forgot Brian.
And Brian came up with the name!

And Sophia, You forgot her too. :p

Jian Lin said...

Whoooops.