Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Success!

Last night, when Sonia slept over, we had a C.A.T. meeting! This meeting was different because... Daryl came! He came at 8:22 pm and the meeting started at 8:40. It is supposed to start at 8:30. Part of the delay was that my brother was printing something.

Part of the highlights was that I made them do cat paper dolls with one article of clothing. My brother's is a gypsy cat which is pierced all over the place. Sonia's was just a female cat and Daryl's, I must say, looks like a potato. When he drew the outline of his cat, it looked like a diaper. My brother drew a pair of black boots which couldn't stay on his cat for long. Sonia drew a purple dress.

The fun part. Games. We played blind man in the dark. I only got caught once. Daryl got caught most of the time. After thirty minutes, we stopped and played Armagetron. We already played with Sonia so she was more experienced. Blueyboy won quite a lot of times.
I disturbed my brother.

At last, it was time to go home.

2 scribbles:

Sonia said...

She MADE us make paper cats....

Jian Lin said...

I did and I stated it. So what's the big fuss?