Friday, August 10, 2007

I Am Proud To Say......

I HAVE ALREADY ASKED MY MOM WHETHER I CAN PUBLISH THIS POST

My mom is part of the denture gang! She became a member yesterday. On Tuesday, her dead tooth came out. It looked ugly because it still had a blackened, jagged bit in her gum. She was quite embarrassed to go to Amy D's class. Especially with EYAA. She nearly reached the point of not fetching us to class.

She was biting on a piece of preserved mango when it came out. Before that, her tooth felt funny. A long time ago, she was talking about not needing dentures. Her tooth now lies on one of the containers. I wonder what's going to happen to it.

Her denture looks like fungus. To pronounce its fungal like features, it only has one tooth.

When my mom came home, she complained about pain. She couldn't speak properly. She says it is like something is in your mouth. She talks normally now. She wants to do a bridge to her 'tooth'.

1 scribbles:

sweebin said...

Arrghh! Jian Lin! Dentures are supposed to be embarrassing secrets! Meaning you don't let the whole world know you are wearing one...I did not imagine that you would go into such detail...arrghh, what did I unknowingly agreed to?