Friday, August 24, 2007

'Blogosphere'

I take much delight in persuading my friends to start a blog and seeing their blogs grow . Of course, everything started with me. I have convinced Sonia to start a blog. Since there were now so many people in our group who had blogs, Daryl followed. You can't find his link in some of our blogs, but you can surely see it on my blog. I hope Sonia and Daryl will become keen bloggers. The only person I need to coax other than my mother is Ron. He says he started a blog but can't remember the password.

My brother's blog started because I started this blog. He made a promise saying he will only start a blog if do. My brother thought he was never going to have blog. He made that assumption thinking that the chances of me starting a blog was very minimal. That afternoon, he was talking to Ethan. I can't remember word for word, but it was something like: I promised my sister that I would start a blog if she does - that means I wouldn't have to start a blog. He said that at an awards ceremony for a program.That phrase was very straight forward so it doesn't sound like my brother.

Oh yes, I titled this post 'blogosphere' because my brother uses it. It was his first post on his first blog. His first blog was 'www.itwasadare.blogspot.com' but he deleted it. It was unusually fickle of him to do so. Ethan has read it. I cant remember that post at all. Maybe I didn't even read it.

0 scribbles: