Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Harry Potter Seven


WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! If you have not read Harry Potter seven, DO NOT read this article!!

This may be a bit late, but some people still haven't read it. That is why I put that warning.

I found the first part okay, the part about the seven Potters. George's ear getting ripped out was a nice shock. My favourite part was the battle of Hogwarts.
I felt it was the most magical scene in the whole book. Kreacher's come back was a great!
I liked what he said. I was actually thinking he'd backstab them.
And of course, Harry had to be a godfather.

Unfortunately, Hedwig has to die. My brother feels sad about that too. I am quite shocked at his reaction. J.K Rowling was on a killing spree. She killed a lot of people starting from the fifth book.

I never really felt Dumbledore a bad person-even with those stories Potter boy read and heard. Aberforth was just brilliant when he chased those death eaters away. Goat lover...

All in all, I felt the book quite fresh.

0 scribbles: