Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Slaves

The unfortunate 'Fantastic Five' were slaves. They served the 'Crown Bearers' their dinner. Master Ken was the evilest master. He really used his slave, which was sadly Ethan. Darren Nah took Darren Yip. Maybe Darren Nah took a fancy for having the same name. I don't know who the other Crown Bearers took.

Ken Ming would say Ethaaan in a really menacing voice. That voice might not be not be menacing, but it is surely irritating. Time after time Ethan would get up from his table to serve Master Ken. The things he would do, getting up from the table just to stir Ken's drink. Ethan looked so irritated he could have burst one of his pimples.

Too bad, Crystal protected Darren Yip from Master Darren. The thing is, she didn't do the same for Ethan. What thought could have passed through his head? Maybe Crystal saw that Darren Yip was very hardworking. According to Ken, the slave Darren actually asked what else he could do. I don't know whether this story is true because I did not hear it with my own ears. What a loyal slave; ready to put himself for reckless treatment. Then again, they weren't very good at that Samson game. We beat them too.

What could have happened if the Decepticons became slaves too? Would we have spent our dinner dogging around? Well, the Red Writing Hoods were especially kind. All our team members, excluding me, had to do was to shout wolf. What I had to do was just give a disgusting scream I would never have used and faint. Not really faint but lie down. The red jacket was hot, but I don't regret the penalty.


8 scribbles:

Daniel said...

See how kind we are, us Red Writing Hoods ;P

ethan said...

As flattering it is to be mentioned numerous times in this post, I find it hard to believe that you found the whole slave thing to be the highlight of the camp. Surely you can come up with something better than that?

Elliot said...

Why should she? If she found it interesting, by all means go ahead. :D Besides, you're very very lovable, Ethan.

crystalcha28 said...

hahahaha... you guys are funny... and ethan seems to be a very interesting topic to blog about eh???

Jian Lin said...

I don't mind blacks. Some people don't like them. Well, the slave part isn't my favourite part. But do I have to write about my favourite part?

Daniel said...

Taste is subjective. Jian Lin liked slaves; you don't. So what. Ha. Ha.

:P

Daniel said...

Oooh yes, I want to join C.A.T.!

Pls, pls!

Jian Lin said...

Haha! How come you suddenly start talking about C.A.T? Choose a user name and code, I'll spare you. Example: Vanessa N. for username and Hudgens for code. That example is for a person who has a crush on the actress mentioned.