Friday, April 25, 2008

A View On French Loaves




I'm bloated. I don't even know why I feel so stuffed. It's not like I ate THAT much at JPS teatime.

I am having cake for dinner.

I really like pure French Loaves. I like eating eat without toasting, buttering, or garlicing it. It is best if you don't use a bread knife. I prefer tearing them. We're eating them very often nowadays since my brother has a bicycle again. It is very convenient to have a son with a functioning bicycle because he can run errands for you. Boy, do this! Go and buy me some bread please!

I put the picture back on the left. I prefer it that way.

2 scribbles:

Kyels said...

I cannot imagine Jian Eu running errands on his bicycle ... LOL!

Anyway, you're right, French Loaves are delicious. But I still prefer buttering/garlic-ing mine.

(:

Jian Lin said...

hmmmm..... My father likes cutting them up into thin slices and toasting them. Then he eats them with pesto.