Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Devices

My mother and I are thinking of devices that will help Bingsa to be shiny.

My mom has already pointed out that it is probably her food since we changed it to Eukanuba. Before, we had tried a packet of Avocado Avoderm since Chin Ee told my mom to try it. Yesterday we bought another packet of Eukanuba. The lady at the shop said that it needs at least three months for her fur to get used to the food.

My mother told her about Bingo not glittering and she told us to try this sort of pasty thing that you squeeze into the dog's mouth. It costs a bomb. It's....... RM 43! That's two dollars less than the Eukanuba dog food.

We settled for human things that will probably help her fur coat. My mother bought Scott's Emulsion and just now a packet of brown sugar that you use to make kuih.

I dunno how the sugar works at all. I think it's something to do with what's inside the sugar. haha. Maybe it is the sugar cane or something.

I think Bingo is enjoying all this new products. Partly because of all the attention but most of all, she has more things to taste! My dog is a greedy animal. One time she ripped open the dog food bag that was on the floor. I am actually still shocked that she saved it for when she would starve if we forgot to feed her before we went out or when we went out for a long time and forgot to feed her.

That's why we put her food on the ladder now. Maybe she'll even learn to climb a ladder.

5 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Eukanuba ... Usually for fanatic dog lovers they won't go for that brand. It's either Blackwood or Orijen b/c these are the dog foods w/wonderful supplements in it. I have to admit that Blackwood and Orijen are expensive. But anyway, it's up to your own preferences though.

(:

Jian Lin said...

Hmmmmm..... I think my mom bought Blackwood treats once. Do you buy their dogfood?

Kyels said...

Yes, I feed Shay w/Blackwood puppy dogfood. You can ask your Mom to take you to One Utama's Pet Safari ( the largest pet shop in Asia ) and you can get many supplements/food/treats for Bings there! Plus, you can bring her along b/c they allow pets to be w/you when shopping.

(:

Jian Lin said...

Yes, I would love to bring Bingo to Ikano. Hmmm.... I think Pet Safari is in Ikano.

Anyway, I would like to bring her there though I think she'll behave like a wild dog.

Wait, do they let your pets browse in the shopping mall?

Hehehe... perhaps I should ask her to wear the booties I am going to make for her.=p

Kyels said...

Eeeps ... Sorry, it's in Ikano. I was talking to a friend about One Utama earlier and typed it in here. Haha!

I've seen people bringing their pets all around the shopping mall (in Ikano) but not too sure about the rules though.

Yes, you're allowed to bring her while browsing through for products; especially in the pet shop. Lots of stuff and I love it there!

:P