Thursday, April 10, 2008

Furryness

Well, I don't JUST like cats anymore. Actually, I've always liked animals. Not all. But I like birds.

This one looks like it's perched on a signboard.

This bird has some barbecued meat in its mouth.

This is an Albino kookaburra. I think I like it best. It seems very furry.
I kept it for the last. Its markings doesn't seem so striking though.
I like furry stuff. I like those furry rugs at IKEA though they are not "practical". It's hard to vacuum them. And, since I have a dog, it would be an extra "dust trapper". Jo says some sort of FUNGUS will breed in it. Ah well.

2 scribbles:

Kyels said...

I think most of us like furry animals but somehow my friends think I am weird for liking Tarsiers. I find them cute.

:P

Jian Lin said...

Ohhhh.... Tarsiers are the ant-eaters, right?

The black and white ones. They are blubbery animals.