Monday, April 14, 2008

Oranges

I'm starting to get excited over flowers again. It was because we went to a bridal exhibition and we stayed there until 4:30 for the flower workshop. It was the BEST thing out of the whole exhibition. It was better than the fashion shows which was repeated so many times. One cake booth was nice.

One cake from the cake booth mentioned above had lots of red stripes on it. It reminds me of the cat in the hat. My mother participated in the work shop. I got her scraps.

Nowadays my mom keeps on associating me with bright orange because of my spectacles. They have these orange inner lining with the obvious black frame. So, when she saw an orange sofa she said that we should it get so that I could sit on it and blend in. Then, when my aunt came and gave some cake which was in a container with an orange cover... you can guess. Another thing. I have a watch we bought in June last year which is also made up of those two colours.

P.S. The pears I was talking about in a post were called GONG pears. Gong sounds chinese. Another expensive one is the KOREAN pear.

3 scribbles:

Daniel said...

I suggest you start collecting all your posts on fruits, write more of them, and make a compendium.

Yes, I'm quite serious. :P

Kyels said...

Well, your mom has always possessed the funny streak ... Which is true, I think.

:P

Jian Lin said...

Ha. Ha.

My mom has a weird sort of funny streak.