Friday, May 29, 2009

weeeeee

The Relay for Life is tomorrow!

Sonia says to meet and sit and 6pm. At the place. Though I have to go to a river first.
Riiiiiver.

Anyway, today Beatrix celebrated her birthday! It wasn't a party, that's why I say celebrated.

Sooo, after lunch, Joanna and I went nuts. We said I Hi to people around Sunway Pyramid - like the last trip. The moms left us to look at some shoes in Jusco, so we were free to do anything we liked! Just that we had to keep in a group and not stray too far away from the spot. We kept on saying hi. Then it became kind of dull. So Joanna and I decided to speak in another language! The first one was sort of a disaster.

We were supposed to say konichiwa (I'm not sure how to spell it), but I ended up blurting out something like kochikiwa. So.

The second one was more of a success.

Joanna: Konichiwa!
Jian Lin: Konichiwa!
Person: *stares*

The person looked like a T-rex with slit eyes. The hands were just like a dinosaur.

Jian Lin: We said hello.
Person: *stares*

The second one was HILARIOUSSS.
I was telling Joanna to say Bonjour and stuff like that.

Joanna and I: Bonjour! (Hello)
Joanna and I: Merci et vous? (Please, what about you) I dunno why I chose that actually. Doesn't make sense.
Jian Lin: Parlez vous francais? (do you speak french)
Person: Sorry, don't understand. What are you speaking?
Jian Lin: Nous sommes parler francais! (We are speak French) Which is a rotten sentence. But it sounds good. And I wasn't thinking really straight.
Person: Are you guys really French?

At that point, both of us just said "Au revoir!" and ran off.

Joanna said Hi to a couple, and they just walked around her. Ew.

I landed Humour Master at JPS. It's a horrible job. I can't rehearse jokes and make people laugh!?

0 scribbles: