Monday, May 25, 2009

The Relay for Life is on Saturday!

Come for it!

Jian Eu and I haven't really sent in the forms. We haven't even filled them.

I dunno whether I'll last. But I probably will. Nobody tries to sleep at the Relay for Life! But I have to go for a trip to a river - water makes you tired. Especially rivers. With the current and all.

My mom and I want to go early. At six. Since then's when the cancer patients make their rounds. I think. Though my brother wants to stay back for something and follow a friend. He'll probably go to sleep in the middle, being out the whole day. We've always gone at around eight, right after ballet.

I've been pigging out on sugar biscuits and milo. Last night I had this dream of this Chinese dance teacher tsking because I was drinking coke. I'm not sure what that means.