Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weee!

I'm going for a Summer School!

Though there's still loads to sort out. But for now, I (really think) I'm going for the Summer School!!!!! Though my mom says it's going to cost a thousand two, and where are we going to stay? What are we going to do with the dog? Especially when I found a whole batch of mites on her stomach.

Actually we were looking at this CSTD thing, then my mom called the woman who was behind this Summer School I'm going for and she sounded "nice". And young and idealistic. Plus, this one's the whole day! I'm gonna come back like a dead dog.

And I need to patch up my rotty shoe. The sole is peeling off. Before I know it, the whole thing is going to rip - just like the last one, but that was because I stepped on water that dripped from the air-cond. Haha. I remember my last pair. It just went CRACKKKK, and my toe jutted out. My mother says I should PAY for my new ones. I dunno whether she means plus the ribbons. That's an additional Rm15. I don't remember how to attach the ribbons. My pointes came with the ribbons already. And a leather piece for extra hardy-ness! Though my mom still had to pay for the ribbons. Im talking about ballet shoes.

IT'S IN ENGLAND! (I wish)

I realise my post count is slowly climbing. Yesss. And my posts are getting longer - again.

0 scribbles: