Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Joanna

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?


Ignore the person and complain to the whole world.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?


Having my other dreams come true?

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

I can only think of my dog

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Buy more money!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Noooo... I don't fall in love with girls

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved

7. D0 you intend to wait for someone you really love?

No. That would take forever

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Ignore

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?

I think so. But I can't remember what.

10. What takes you down the fastest?

When I make other people cry. I'm scared of the parents - they give you hostile stares

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

Oldish and probably studying.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?

Family and friends?


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Loud and uhhh... hamsterfied

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Single and rich! Weeee. I can always marry later.

15.(a)What's the first thing you do when you wake up?


Dreammmm for at least half an hour

15.(b)What is your mood now?

Hungrrryyyy

16. (a)Your favourite weather is?

Cloudy and windy.

16.(b) Would you give all in a relationship?

No

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

The better one?

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?


I'll try to. But I know I can't. Because it's quite impossible.

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?

Suffer now.

20.W ho are you planning to tag next?

Sonia!

Jian Eu

Ethan


2 scribbles:

Emotional Penguins said...

I tagged you too

-Lynn

Emotional Penguins said...

the same one haha! I tagged Joanna and Joanna did not know she can't tag you since I tag you .... I really don't get what im talking about