Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Paper Cuts

That hurts. It's especially bad when you start dancing with your hand hard. Then, one big, unpleasant slide and slice goes the skin!

I dunno why they hurt so much. It doesn't even go really deep. Eating a juicy sour orange is the worst. The juice drips down and goes into the cut. I usually try to suck it out. By then the damage is done.

I remember the time I asked Sonia what to write about. She said paper-cuts. Then I thought of banana smoothies. Banana smoothies are goood. I want a KENWOOD SMOOTHIE JUNIOR. Then I decided not to blog. I didn't have anything to blog about anyway.

But Kenwood Smoothie Juniors are nice. That is what I want to talk about.

No, I don't really want a Kenwood Smoothie Junior. I was scolded quite a few times for wanting too much and how I was NEVER satisfied with what I had. Quite true.

I want a camera!

I'm joking. But I think another camera than the company one would be nice. It's so old. It runs on batteries. I have decided that you should never buy a camera that runs on batteries. Even if they are chargeable. They just kong out so fast that I start being very, very, very, grumpy if the camera is left on for a sort of long period of time. The same remarks I hear, RELAX!

2 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Seriously, relax! Heh.

:D

Emotional Penguins said...

Sorry i can't read first line..if it involves blood i'd puke! Anyway, I still have the wedding song we done at Teacher Melinda's class till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!