Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OOOO

The title is actually supposed to be peas in a pod. It looks like my attempt failed. I'm not "OOOO-ing" at some juicy secret






I like the look of peas in a pod. I think they're really cute. The reasons:

They are green!

They are round?

Green is my favourite colour!

They are cute.
I'm always caught up with some sort of fruit or vegetable. The one before peas were lemons. Everywhere lemons were seen. That's why I made that cat_inalemon thing. Before lemons were apple trees! I think I still like lemons though. But maybe not so much. One thing I like is the colour. Yellow. Something other than the colour, the shape.
I remember the time when my grandmother made these pea pods. She cut the shape out from crepe paper and then put a bead at the spot where she wanted a bump and pressed. Then it looked as if there was a pea inside. She did this till the end so it looked like a pod full of peas. It was nice. Realistic too. But I dunno where they went. Its probably in some junkyard somewhere. We throw away lots of what we've made. We being me and my mom. That's why my mom doesn't want to send me to craft or pottery class. We have no storage space for the crafts created.
And I always get bored of the classes I go to. BORED. It's a very disturbing, hair-ripping feeling. Well no, I never rip my hair out.
I end up dreading going to classes. It's always the teacher or the stuff thought. Sometimes it's both. I don't get inspired easily.

3 scribbles:

Kyels said...

What kind of classes do you attend anyway? Out of curiosity.

(:

Emotional Penguins said...

Haha

Jian Lin said...

Computer aided design, Art, Bal-let, Maths & Science(used to), English(used to), I think that's all.
Oh wait, voice training also.

The ballet teacher is scary. Though the headmistress is great.