Thursday, June 4, 2009

Packing Is Scary

Should I pack today?

Sleepover tomorrow.

Maybe I'm overreacting.

Maybe I'm not.

There might still be lots of time.

I have nearly the whole of Saturday plus a little of Sunday to straighten things. Hope I don't forget anything like ballet stuff. That would be plain HORRIBLE. Argh. I have a phobia. For packing. Camps especially - since I can't buy anything there. I forget my toothbrush quite a lot. Like in YWC, where I replaced it with my finger.

I really think I'm too excited.

But packing really scares me. Like DRAINS. And JABS.

At least packing for sleepovers don't worry me. Though I have to admit, it's a little annoying.

2 scribbles:

Unknown said...

Oh. Where are you going?

:D

Jian Lin said...

I WAS going for a Summer School thingy. WAS.

Haha.