Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Costumeeee

I went for the ballet competition by The Dance Society of Malaysia! To watch. I DIDN'T compete. But maybe next year. Hahaha.

Well, I think I enjoyed the costumes best. They were nice! Especially when they had they're choice variation. Somebody danced to Coldplay. There was this boy - he nearly had an overhang. Ew. But he got a consolation prize. Zzz.

It was so long! 1 pm to 7:35 pm. But I didn't get bored much. I'm not sure about my mom. Then we had dinner at Tosaya! I got so full. I somehow always take chicken and rice at a Japanese shop. Oh wait, except for the time at Sushi Groove. Where I had this beef thing with rice. Wasn't that great.

Relay for Life! I'm not going to write MUCH, but maybe a little. I came back with sore legs and arms. I don't have a clue about why my arm hurt. My legs were/are (the pain is fading) because we played tag on the blue foam thing.

I think I had more Milo this year, but somehow the Milo seemed thinner. I didn't eat a burger at all. I didn't even eat. Extremely weird. I only had a few bites from Sonia. And the mushroom soup and bread which everyone was eating.

Oh! I got a blister! I had to borrow Sonia's slippers, which are so much cushionier than the One Life ones I'm wearing. I had one from skating the day before, but it doesn't hurt.

The most memorable part was lying down on the fake grass in the football field where the national team trains. It was really nice. All I could see was the sky. Dotted with a few stars. Memorable. Yes, very. Though the black stuff stuck to my thighs. And we were talking about some stuff. More on Sonia's blog. Haha. It was really funny.

Okay! I think that's all. We played poison ball. I can't jump high - a horrible problem. But I can jump rather far.

I've restarted work on the tam. Yesss.

I leaving for Singapore on Sunday! WEE. There was this special prize for the ballet competition to go for a summer school in Melbourne for a whole week. Airfare and accommodation paid.

2 scribbles:

Sonia said...

Jian Lin! Yea, it was really magical when we were at the field watching the stars! And the stuff we talked about? THAT was nice too. :)

Jian Lin said...

Maybe we'll do it again next year!

:|