Saturday, June 6, 2009

FRIES

The packing is half done! Just the boring details left. Soap, bla bla bla. Those are usually what I forget.

Anyway, there was a sleepover last night! Sonia, Leila and I were on the swings, and I realised I hadn't played Crocodile for ages. Really. It used to be a weekly thing. But that was a really long time ago.

Played tennis. Hadn't played for a few weeks. Went swimming. Ended up singing. Had to wear my brother's green T-shirt thing. I forgot to bring a change to the club and I couldn't bear bathing and getting dirty again in less than a minute. Or wearing a sweaty, stinky T-shirt. So I changed. IN A TENNIS SHED. Tennis shed. I actually thought it was a toilet, since there was a sink outside. Apparently, there aren't rats inside. But I didn't ask about cockroaches.

Went back! Arranged slices of French loaf creatively in a chinese bowl. Then, we watched tennis. After it got a little tiring, Sonia, Leila and I watched Angus - again. I was watching it for the third time.

Then we watched Federer get into the finals. Wee. It ended with us watching Yes Man. It's funny! We ended up sleeping at four thirty. I HAD to get up to go to an art class since I missed this week's and will be missing the coming lesson. It was on Gouache paints. Nothing different at all. It's just like poster paints, just a little nicer. When the teacher said use it just like poster paints, I got a little nervous. I had been using it for the whole year last last year, but I didn't remember much. Add a little water. If you're running out of paint, drown it in more water. I use that trick ovver and over again. Though it doesn't really work, since the thing you're painting will just keep growing lighter and thinner gradually. Exactly what happened to my purple cloud. I missed watching a movie to paint a cloud, some sky, and part of a bird. And I've been wanting to eat fries. Ugh. I missed out on that too. FRIES. Oh wait, I did have a few, but they were from Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.. I think that's the name. My mom and dad went to that place last night. I got the leftovers of some ribs. Ribs!

I finished Can You Keep A Secret! I read it in a day! I think that's a record. Now I have to set my eyes on Lionboy, which I haven't touched for a few weeks. I have one week to read it.

I'm going off tomorrow! That's really quick.

0 scribbles: