Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday, I watched the red carpet. It's actually quite boring if you watch it without doing something else so I read something. But the worst thing was, while half watching it, I thought I was actually waiting to see the oscars. And, I thought it was live.

I was really dumb because it was 9 am in the morning and the sky there looked like four in the afternoon. Ugh. Then I started switching to other channels.

I found out they only played it on Star Movies. So next year's plan is to get the movie package for one month and after the oscars cancel it. Sixty dollars just to watch a show.

Anyway, I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Sunday! I like Daisy. Especially when she's wearing tams. I know it sounds weird, but one of my favourite parts of the movie was when they were showing pictures of her career. Haha.

2 scribbles:

Liz said...

Great show right? I knnnooowww *beams*
PLUS, Brad Pitt was soo HOT!! XD

Jian Lin said...

Daisy: Look at you, you're perfect.

(Camera focuses on Brad Pitt for at least five seconds)

So hilarious.