Sunday, February 1, 2009

It Was Alright

Something about my new look. The new link list is great! Because I didn't make read links a different colour, I don't feel the need or urge to click on every link to get the same colour! WEE!

Now, Taiping week. It was.. uh.. Alright I guess. The amount of ang pows collected is around the middle. Not too much, not too little. Played a lot of Wii. Now I can play Float On!

Oh yes! I finished the straw dog!

The straw dog. A long time ago when my grandmother came she did the head of a dog. Then, she asked me to bring it back. Then my cousin, my grandmother and I finished it. It's great.

Bingo went to boarding. That was a good move. She came back really calm though. Good for her!

This post seems really dull.

Every time I watch V for Vendetta I understand more of it. The first time I watched it I barely scraped the storyline. The second time I understood what was actually happening. The third time I got the part about fire and water. The fourth, I realised the 1984 Big Brother type of thing.

I realised something yesterday. The girls in my ballet class actually practice at home. Ahhh. The teacher said she could see the difference this week and last week. Our stomachs aren't strong. She can see the chinese cookies swirling inside. Hahaha. Then she asked whether there should be class on next next week. One girl said it was Valentines. Then the teacher asked whether it affected us. Hehe.

Then one part of the dance I got a mental block. I just stopped in the middle and said,"Eh, what's the next thing hah?" Then the teacher had to do her arms in the position.

I'm going to Tenji on Valentines!

1 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Whom are you going w/?

:P