Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Classes. Classes!

School (homeschool) has started.

A tiny summary of classes. The good thing is, I only have around five classes. I'm not sure about the sixth one. I think I'll stop.

1. English. Place. I realised it was a HOUSE. I thought it be the one in USJ 9. It ended up far far away in Sunway. What we actually do is alright. Only Sarah (Chin), Daryl and I went this week.

2. Math. It's at the Ace school my brother is going to. Everything is really really quite inside - except for the next door chinese class. Then, teacher Melinda ended up giving me a MALAYSIAN math book. Dull. Dull. Dull. Everything is grey. Now my mom and I are checking other books.

3. No ballet last week! Phew. The teacher is horrid. I'm hoping I can skip this week. There's the Homeschool Meet Up or something like that.

4. Voice training. Quite a lot of people turned up. I can't believe how the other parents and children sang so high. I was getting rather scared. Then it got really difficult not to laugh.

5. CAD. I'm waiting for the third semester to end. Jian Eu has gotten himself out of it by going to school. It's really boring.

6. Art class. It gets tiresome. And boring. So I'll experience the first class of the year and see how it goes. Either way, I still have to go for classes at least one more month until I can stop.

Next French will be added. This year maybe I'll go for dressmaking. Haha.

0 scribbles: