Saturday, January 24, 2009

Red, Red, Red

It's Chinese New Year! Soon.

I'm leaving tomorrow! Actually my mom and dad were thinking of leaving today, but my mom said it would be tiring and my dad can't sleep in Taiping. Around three the family is going to Ipoh for the reunion dinner. I just remebered, we're going to stay the night and go back to Taiping at around 10 am for the first day.

Anyway, I had ballet in the morning so we couldn't leave today. After that there was a new primary class. The parents looked more excited than the daughters.

We will leave at six in the morning (hopefully) and then pick my aunt and two cousins. We're going to squash and cram and be stuffed into the back seat. For THREE HOURS. Haha. Five at the back.

Bingo is going to boarding! The other time when we went to Maxwell Hill she went to the same place and when she came back she kept on pooping and peeing and drinking water. Oh well. After all, she's a DOG.

Kidding.

Today my mom is bent on making the house red. Since "We are Chinese". She made me hang up Ang Pows on the dead and dusty pussy willow. Then she put up this stringy chinese thing. We have nice Ikea lanterns. But it doesn't seem as if she wants to hang that up.

Hopefully I'll get monies. Loads and loads of monies. And, hopefully I be dumb and lose around $70. That's a lot. Comparing to how much I collect from Chinese New Year. Maybe around 30 percent. Must go visiting.

My blog got a new look for the new year! I think I'll stay with this one. Too much changing isn't great. Fickle me. This will be the last time I'll use the internet for January. January 2009 has the third most posts of all the months since the start!

This is a great ending. Long post!

0 scribbles: