Sunday, January 18, 2009

AGES. AGEs. AGes. Ages.

I haven't cycled for AGES. So... I sort of half-crashed. Twice?

And the second time was near a really deep drain. Ahahaha.
Sooo... I'm back! I'm going back to Taiping again in a week. I might just miss the Australian Open final!

Bingo is going to be a problem. It all started when she bit my cousin for the love of food.
Now, she's known as some evil dog you don't let your child go near.
And... Bingo needs to learn to relax. She keeps on whining when she's all alone in a room and loads of people are outside. Or she keeps on barking when there's food. Though this only happens when there are more than ten people. Then there is the white fluffy dog so they get all leashed up.
Boarding is expensive. But it's a stress saver.
Weeee! Chinese New Year is coming. Though I somehow think it'll be boring.

4 scribbles:

Kyels said...

It won't be boring if you keep on wishing that more relatives come to visit this year - so you'll get more chances to collect red packets.

:P

Jian Lin said...

Hehehehe. Jo will be in Kemaman! But I'm set on visting LOADS of people.

:P

Kyels said...

What do you mean she'll be in Kemaman? She ain't coming back? I know she's in NS though.

Yes, go visiting and you'll get loads. Haha!

Jian Lin said...

She's staying with Uncle Vincent.