Monday, March 17, 2008

Oils

I just realised that Kentucky Fried Chicken is a well of oil. Maybe I didn't JUST realise it because my brother has been trying to tell me that. The last time we ate at the shop was around one year ago when my father's friend came. I just ate it three days ago.

How to see the oil:

1. Take out a part of the skin and set it aside as treasure. That's if you like the skin of course.

2. Get out abit of the meat. Make sure it is near a bone.

3. Use a fork, or your handy finger, and press!

Out will come some oil and you can see it overflow. Maybe a drumstick won't work since I used I think a chicken breast.

3 scribbles:

Kyels said...

It is unhealthy to consume too much fast food but I guess I'm one of the minorities that can go crazy over Kentucky Fried Chicken; not always but maybe once in two weeks?!

That's really unhealthy but ... I still love it b/c it's finger lickin' good.

:P

Daniel said...

Hmm...thought it was purified chicken essence (the juice right at the bone)?

Or if not, it's still must be healthy chicken fat or something. KFC doesn't use oil as it pressure cooks its chicken...right?

Jian Lin said...

Uhhhh, I think its oil. Though I haven't checked the website of course.