Thursday, March 27, 2008

I like PPs

I like PECKAM PEARs. I think that's how you spell it. I just ate it last night after a long time.
I like them because:

1. I like green. Peckam pears are a nice green. The green has more yellow in it than blue.
It is not a green, green. They also have brown freckles on them.

2. They are soft and therefore I can eat it from the core itself without worrying that my two
large front teeth will chip away or break.

4. It has scored me many points in a game Jo thought us.

3. Pears have a nice shape. I don't like china pears*.

Why?

1. They are not green though they are yellow. I prefer green to yellow.

2. It is not shaped like the classic pear.

3. It is too big and hard to eat everything. My brother and I used to call them molecule
pears. He likes them.

4. The hit rate of them being sweet is very low. They are also very expensive.

There are also another breed which look like peckam pears. They have red splotches and are also very, very expensive.

*I don't know whether they are called "China" pears. I just know they are Asian.

After note: My brother just got his birthday present from Acma Books.


4 scribbles:

Sonia said...

WOW! That's alot of knowledge on pears! :)

Jian Lin said...

You would know alot if you had to follow your mother or father to the shop. =p

Kyels said...

I'm not exactly a fan of pears but I do take them once in a while. I prefer mangoes and watermelons.

(:

Jian Lin said...

Uhhh.... I'm rather starting to think it's spelled "peckham pears" with the "h".