Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Watched Jumper. Again.

I didn't want to watch the Spiderwick Chronicles and the others didn't want to too. It seemed as if we had to watch a movie since it was Ting Yang's last night here. I wanted to sleepover so I followed. I watched it before with Jo because I had to use my ticket voucher.

Good news! It was better with the second watch. Though I still can't believe he backstabbed his friend, just for a girl? Noooo. Well if there is a second show, which I think there will be, I'm sure his friend would come back. My brother thinks he would join forces with his mom and they would fight a new enemy.

I don't regret the sleepover. After having to walk all the way from USJ 11 to USJ 4/3 to go to the CC. I didn't play. I waited, sat on my brother's chair since the whole first half of the time the chair beside was occupied. It IS interesting, your CC neighbours. The first one was a man who was a noob. The second was a teenager who put the speakers loud and who was tone deaf. The third is the weirdest. It was this boy about my age who looked at girls pictures on myspace and commented weird stuff.

For a 'souvenir', I got a red mark on my nose. I didn't get any scars from elastic wars.

1 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Jumper.

I don't even have the time to watch a decent movie at the cinema but I'm hoping to catch Vantage Point or 10 000 B.C.

Anyway, interesting night.