Monday, March 23, 2009

Niuuuuu

My post count is going down, down, down.

I have a poem to longify. By two hours time. I don't have any ideas. From pink clouds the teacher asked me to write about cotton candy.

Then, I have to ACT out some poem. We've changed the characters around three times already. We just decided on a new idea last week. And by the time we wanted to get the actions, times up.
But the good parts!

Yesterday was Jo's birthday. Only at night my mom and I decided to make a cake. So we tried a half-new recipe. A recipe which my mom has done before, a long time ago. And so we made it. It was too thick.

The cake was bad.

Maybe that really isn't a good thing. But there is a really good thing. Jo's cat got lost, but came back again!

Then, I baked an apple cake. The next day, I baked grapes.


Anyway,
I Got A Hydrangea Plant!



Weeeee.

But they are just shrubs, so don't expect anything great - yet.

0 scribbles: