Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Out!

Watchmen is out! It think so. It says so in the papers.

That's really fast. I remember saying that can't wait for all the movies I wan't to watch to come out! Benjamin Button, Changeling, Watchmen. I've watched two af the already - Benjamin Button, Changeling.

Oh yes, today, at Sunway Pyramid I saw this Changeling hat. Meaning the type the woman wears in the movie. Exactly the same colour just that the flower wasn't there, instead a velvet ribbon.

And... My brother's birthday is coming out! Uh, next week I think. So let's see, I think I should get him a tam, or some hat thing. Fedora. The day before, I think Jo is getting out of the NS. She thinks it's fun! Wee... I have some hope.

2 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Oh. I thought she's out from NS already ... How was Benjamin Button?

(:

Jian Lin said...

GOOD!

Ballet parts too!