Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Woodstock Is Cuddly



I remember the time I played Apples to Apples with Ju Lyn, Ju Ean and my brother. It was supposed to be 'cuddly' or 'adorable' and so I put Woodstock. It was Ju Lyn's turn to be the one to pick and the others were 'caves' and 'surfboarding'. She chose 'caves'. Because she thought I was the one to put 'caves'.

I am NOT so random as that.

I know that sometimes I can be extremely random. But seriously, I don't find caves adorable. Certainly not cuddly.

Caves are clammy, dark things that people admire because of their enormous quantities of bats and their droppings.

I also remember the time my father, my brother and I went 'spelunking' in a cave around Ipoh. We chose the dry path but there was a wet one. While you were on the dry path you could see how the wet one was. It was brown and murky and disgusting all because of the bat shit. People actually waded in it because it was exciting. Ooooo. But my dad wants to go for it. I think I will come back with a seriously serious skin decease.

1 scribbles:

Kyels said...

Caves are nice b/c you can explore and experience how vast it can be. Though it's clammy and dark I find it interesting due to the fact that every path is different and has its own challenge.

:)