Friday, May 30, 2008

The First Was Terrible

Fund-raising does have its good side after all other than donating money to NCS. We went to USJ 5.

The first woman Daryl asked was horrible. When he asked whether he could have a few minutes of her time, she replied with a loud "Noh". There was a H at the end of the "No".

Keep it short. The second person Daryl asked wasn't much better.

Then we walked along and saw a house with two cats in the porch. I stuck my hand through the gate and played with one.

Then we walked along some more and I found this cat. I think it is a mixed Main(e) Coon.






This is the picture that shows the most fur

This is the second one which shows the most fur
This picture the cat doesn't look very nice



That is my brother's hand!


We came home with RM 70.

The last house was great! Not only did the master of the house give RM 30, but the golden retriever was nice and smart. It doesn't wander far away. It looks peaceful and its colour is nice. Creamier.
Thank you Daryl for the pictures.


4 scribbles:

Anonymous said...

no problem

come by my blog, it has reopen

in a sense?? haha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that was funny "noh" like that.

she was crude very mean to me sob sob ahahah

Jian Lin said...

Eh? When I tried going to your link, it read that the blog was not found.

Perhaps she had a bad day. She looked really glum, like the cat picture my brother uses.

Kyels said...

I never really liked cats but Maine Coons are pretty ... Haha!

Well, asking for donations ain't easy especially when there are crude people around. Bah!