Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chant!

Okaaay. I just saw an advertisement on the McDonald's chant which rewarded you with a Big Mac. Well, my brother did it and got it. He did it in 3.89 seconds. Actually it SHOWED 3.89 seconds. I think he did it in around 3.5 seconds but the lady stopped it at nearly 3.9 seconds.

Quite a long time ago in a supermarket, I was running away from my brother. That was before the time he had started terrifying me with his jabby zipper-zaps. And so I ran. Quite a short distance actually. Then I reached my destination and tugged at my father's shirt. He was buying fruits. "Papa, Co-Co is disturbing me!!!!!!". I looked up.

WUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA

I realised it WASN'T my father. I ran off. Rather like Napoleon Dynamite. At the back of me I could hear the laughing snigger of my brother.

3 scribbles:

Kyels said...

What is jabby zipper-zaps?!

LOL!

Jian Lin said...

zipper-zaps are when you jab someone below the ribs.

My brother does not feel it anymore.

Sel said...

Hey Jian Lin!Liesl here..Visit my blog sometime yeah?Haha,can imagine Jian Eu sniggering. LOL!