Friday, October 12, 2007

A Kick Here And There


A guy with black spandex underwear lunges on a man who wears a sleeveless black T-shirt and many chains on his worn out denim shorts. Just then, the guy with the spandex pushes the other man and himself out of the wrestling ring. The man with many chains has a splash of blood flowing down his mouth to his chin. Then, the other wrestler stumbles upon until his body is on the edge of the ring while his hand and leg hang down towards the ground.

That is just what I watched on Star World just now. To me, that is exactly what TNA wrestling is all about. My brother, who was changing the channels, thought the whole thing enjoyable. Well, he likes all these unusual things. To finish reading what happened in the fight, read on...

Then, the wrestler wearing the denim shorts gets up and shoves the other man into the middle of the ring. I dunno why, but the man with the chains didn't pounce on the man with the spandex. I thought that if one holds the other down for a number of seconds, he wins the fight. Well, don't trust me. I am no expert in TNA wrestling.

2 scribbles:

Jian Eu said...

I think that amusing fits the bill of what I felt more than enjoyable.

Jian Lin said...

Ah yes, but you said it was so nice when pa gave a noise that suggests that you should change the channel. Well, I guess you don't like the fact that you 'enjoy' TNA Wrestling.