Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Game

Just today, we started flailing the beloved Catty and Purrz around again. A few of you might know who Catty is. I can't say whether it is a 'she' or 'he' because it is unisex. So, I shall just refer to those excellent throwers as 'it'.

Back to the game. It all started when my dear brother threw Catty around so that I could catch it. I only catch it half of the time though. That was quite a long time ago. He did it yesterday again. I don't think it was fun for him to watch me scurrying around so he invented this new game. But you never know, he just might have enjoyed watching me tire.

We stand opposite each other with a toy in our hands. These toys are NOT stuffed to the brim with polyester so it is rather easy to bet a hold on them. Then, one of us will throw our toy over to the opposite person. When it is in midair, the other person throws his/her toy over to the other person. We kept on exchanging our toys as fast as we could and soon you start swinging Catty or Purrz to the other person. You don't care how good your throw is, it only matters whether it gets to the other side. We don't try to give it easy to the opponent. I think the goal of the game is to make the person fumble until he stops working his arms furiously like a windmill while you just smash it back to your brother. Yes, it is fun to see your brother
run around.

The weakness I have about this game is that at every terrible throw I make(you might call it fantastic for my brother has to run), I start giggling hysterically. Then, giggling always leads to laughing. Then, laughing gives you a short stomach ache which only lasts for a minute.

Your own games are much more fun. You should try making your own. You don't have to make such jakunish games. After all, you might not have fun playing them. It might be wierd that I post about these simple things, but oh well, I wanted to post something.