Saturday, July 18, 2009

First Post of July

This is my first post for July! On the 18th!

I read the Princess Diaries. My brother recommended it. It's nice! She's a fourteen year old, but it's not meant for tweens. The good thing is Mia doesn't end up with Moscovitz. I mean, it's obvious that the author means them to be together, but they're not "together". Okay. Anyway. My brother and I are going to make my dad read it. I wonder what my father he'll say once he's read much. He didn't really talk much when we asked him to.

4 scribbles:

Eron y Huéven said...

Haha! First post of July. Does your Dad read book like that? Wow.

Who was Muscovitz again? I recall watching the movie, but my memory seems to
somewhat fail me.

God bless,
Joshua of Tyatora

Eron y Huéven said...

Arrgh! Typo again. "Books", not "book".

Jian Lin said...

When we beg him to.

Haha.

Mia's best friend's brother.

Eron y Huéven said...

Thanks!