Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chocolate

We have loads of chocolate. And a thinning pack of nougat.

Firstly, my aunt gave the nougat.

Then, as a treat in Ipoh, my mom got rice crispies! But somebody ate it yesterday.

After that, we got a great hamper! From Marks and Spencer! In it were two blocks of chocolate.

Last week my mom's friend came back from America and gave us Trader Joe's Concerto Batons, a thin white packet of dark chocolate, more dark chocolate, and Reese's peanut butter easter eggs!

Then somebody gave a block of German chocolate.

7 scribbles:

Unknown said...

oh so this is it! the cutest blog on the block!!

Huang Shifeng said...

GIVE ME!!!!! I WANT!!!!

Lynnzie5103 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jian Lin said...

OOO. Who deleted?

Uhhh, yes, it is!

Huang Shifeng said...

Got any leftovers? I know this is a late request.... A very late request...

Jian Lin said...

We're STORING IT.

Haven't opened a pack for AGES.

Muahaha.

Joannnnnnnna said...

Waaaah! I wanna CHOCO!!!! ARGHHH

~J~