Monday, December 17, 2007

deck the halls with boughs....

In December Christmas comes and at last I can get rid of my math.

I am most happy to say that I have finished my schoolwork a few days ago. Well, nearly all of it. We are to go to Singapore in three days time. I think it is quite settled that we are going to Singapore almost every year. I think I prefer to stay in Malysia.

Alas! My dog ran away on Saturday. But, my father found her again though he was late for his annual dinner. She, my dog, squeezed through the grill, then through the gate and was left wandering around for and hour.

As you have read in my brother's blog, we have set up the christmas tree which has given me this disturbing itch. It is filled with little ceramic angels which my mother and I have painted. And one thing I have realised is that if you have astigmatism, the lights look nicer.

0 scribbles: